Customer Support Associate
Hours: 8:30-17:00 Monday to Friday
Pay: £12.20 per hour
Temp to Perm
Office based role
Join a thriving business with a welcoming, friendly & supportive culture! Be a key player within an organisation that excels in service & employee engagement.
We have a temp-to-perm opportunity for a Customer Support Associate with strong problem solving and communication skills.
As the first point of contact for customers, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing enquiries, email and calls
- Providing excellent service
- Directing enquiries to the relevant contact
- Accurately maintaining data
- Developing confident knowledge base of systems and processes
- Analysing and track enquiries to spot areas for improvement
- Dealing with complaints, payment and queries
- Support other tasks as directed by the team supervisor when required
The ability to remain calm and work to deadlines will be key. Enthusiasm, attention to detail and the ability to use your own initiative will help you to achieve success quickly in this role. In return, excellent learning & development opportunities are offered.
Free parking on site.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted