Tadworth KT20 / Remote
Full Time, Monday to Friday
Temporary (6 months initially)
£14 - £16 per hour (dependant on experience)
Tate are currently working with a world leading company, within the Pharmaceutical industry, to recruit a Recruitment Coordinator.
This role requires the successful candidate to temporarily work from home, with the option for some continued flexible working once Covid19 restrictions are lifted and the office is reopened. However, candidates should be local to Tadworth and willing to commute into the office as and when required.
- Post jobs via company intranet on to job boards, social platforms, advertisements or media agencies (print).
- Administer recruitment transactions throughout the full recruitment life cycle.
- Schedule interviews and support scheduling of assessment centers when required
- Update candidate dispositions
- Update candidate information i.e. passport information, NI number and other personal details
- Pre-screen CVs
- Invoice/travel expense form processing
- Log offer details/ prepare offer letters
- Conduct pre-employment requirements (background verification) and manage the whole process until candidate is completed
- Coordinate candidate day one payroll information
Prior Skills/Experience Preferred:
- Experience with demonstrated ability to carry out administrative tasks efficiently and accurately in a recruitment function
- Strong organisational skills with a proven ability to independently prioritise workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to work in a team environment and be willing to share workload with other administrative support
- Must be responsible and a self-starter with high attention to detail
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today, or contact Tate for more information; 01582 692 543.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted