PR and Communications Manager - Southampton - Permanent - Full time - £35,000-£38,000
We are looking for an experienced PR and Communications expert to work within the central marketing team for a marine based company in Southampton. If you have a passion for PR and Communications, and you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity within a well established and growing industry this could be an ideal opportunity.
- Develop and implement a PR & Communications Plan, including specific projects, campaigns and initiatives
- The first port of call for all media enquiries and managing them effectively
- Develop and implement a programme of regular, relevant and timely communications using the most appropriate channels by stakeholder and/or audience
- Write compelling, relevant, targeted and on brand press releases, coordinate sign off, distribute and sell into the media as appropriate; including national, consumer, broadcast, regional and marine specialist.
- Deliver engaging copy for our marketing communications, including e-newsletters, articles, literature and news pieces
- Procure and brief agencies and suppliers to deliver on and support the PR & Communications Plan
- Establish and build relationships with key stakeholders including journalists, local government, partners, members and event exhibitors
- Work with the Head of Marketing & Communications to develop the brand, including event branding and identity (look, feel, position, language, style, tone of voice and consistency) and how that works across the various communications channels
- Work with our agencies to source, secure and maximise the ROI from our influencer and celebrity marketing activities
- Regularly collate and report on media coverage activities; providing detailed performance data in relation to KPIs
- Working with the Events team, to develop PR and Communications Plans by event, promoting attractions, driving ticket sales and attendance
- Responsible for the onsite dedicated Media Centre and/or press office function at each event, including media enquiries, office and press registration set up, the organisation and support of media staff
- Plan and deliver all media events, including interviews and celebrity appearances
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted