We are in need of a Change Management Project Manager for an award winning and international move management & office relocation consultancy based in the City of London. This is a permanent role paying a salary of up to £45,000 per annum depending on experience with great benefits and mobile working.
You will have experience in change management and be responsible for delivering successful workplace change projects for my client's global clients on a contract basis. As a Workplace Transition Project Manager, not only will you receive full training in my client's processes, but you will also gain a unique insight into a diverse cross-section of businesses, a large number of which are global, blue-chip companies.
The successful candidate must be mobile and able to work from home (with appropriate resources provided) as well as working weekends when moves are in progress. You will also need to work at their client's premises in a variety of locations across in UK as required.
- Devising and maintaining the Project Control Plan
- Stakeholder engagement planning and implementation
- Preparing and issue of project communications documents
- Conducting space and storage utilisation surveys to include analysis and reporting
- Conducting equipment and furniture inventories to include analysis and reporting
- Co-ordination with the IT & Telecoms and HR transition teams
- Policy Review Co-ordination
- Development of a Workplace Transition Guide
- Project Management of all implementation activity, including planning and preparation of all move related activitie
- Preparations for client briefings and presentations on specific elements of the project
- Set up, chair and issue meeting notes of all client meetings and progress-chase actions
- Manage the preparation and issue of Planning and Preparation schedules
- Production and maintenance of Project Quality, Version Control and Risk Logs
- Assist the client in procurement of removal contractor and other third parties, where appropriate in line with the client's procurement procedures
- Client and third party supplier liaison
- Post-Transition Customer Reviews
- Assisting the Client Account Director with, and delivery of, other tasks as directed.
- Establishing my client's presence on site and providing leadership, support and motivation
- Site surveys and production accurate proposals and project costings
- Monitor resource levels and expenses on each project against budget
Ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in coordinating office moves and relocations
- Experience in change management
- PRINCE2 project management
We are looking for a flexible, diligent and client focused professional who is positive and able to portray an expert image to clients.
Ideally looking for individuals with strong business acumen, project and planning skills and strong numeric and financial capabilities.
Applicants must be friendly, calm and be able to deal with a constant change of agenda.If you are interested in further Office Support jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search