Role: Interim Business Transformation Analyst
Location: Hybrid (Remote and office-based, Southampton)
Hours: Monday to Friday - Full-time
Contract Length: Until May 2022
Day Rate: £500 per day (outside IR35)
The Role: As the NETSCC - part of the University of Southampton experiences radical change by developing and piloting a new publication model for the National Journals Library (NJL), the role of the interim Business Transformation Analyst will be pivotal to the design and development of the business processes to meet the strategic needs of the future business model.
Over the coming months, business processes, systems, and websites will need to change as this project gets underway. To a similar timescale, NETSCC is also implementing a new management information system to enable the NJL to manage and deliver the throughput and publications of high-quality outputs of the research it commissions. In addition to this, tender preparation for the production services, currently outsourced, will be reviewed.
The Business Transformation Analyst will provide a clear understanding of current processes and systems to enable the NETSCC to challenge system capabilities that will feed into and align the overall new publications services contract requirements by delivering analysis outputs to a wide range of teams and stakeholders.
- Be able to develop and oversee an appropriate training program to support transformation.
- Be able to identify opportunities for improvement by analysing data and processes.
- Work closely with and guide subject matter experts to design new and improved services and business processes to meet the strategic need.
- Support project prioritisation and implementation.
- Develop Change Toolkit including Templates for Stakeholder Engagement, Change Impact Assessment, Change Implementation Plan, etc.
The Person (with a strong emphasis on Business Transformation/Change experience):
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of driving business change at an enterprise level across diverse industries
- Direct ownership of specific projects involving business process mapping
- Change (transformation) management experience, including communications, engagement and behavioural and cultural change.
- An interest in and a detailed understanding of IT/Digital systems and business management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience of working with and influencing a wide range of stakeholders.
- Experience in real-time management in procurement is an advantage.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted