Currently recruiting for a Group Financial Accountant for a large global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider.
This is a permanent role paying £50-55k per annum with 10% bonus, remote working with occasional travel to Luton or Central London. This role would be ideal for someone who is currently in an audit role, looking to step back into industry.
The role will be responsible for financial accounting activities in the Group supporting internal and external reporting, Group audit process and technical accounting requirements.
The role will also have responsibility for the Group's property accounting under IFRS 16 and all associated reporting and disclosures.
- Group Financial Reporting
- Responsible for IFRS 16 accounting and reporting for the Group
- Accounting for non-trading and holding companies
- Group BS, CF and DSO monthly reports
- Intercompany reporting and resolution
- External Financial Reporting
- Support the preparation of Group accounts at half year and year end
- Support the external audit process
- Management of sub stat accounts process
- Technical Accounting
- Liaise with the businesses and look at technical issues relevant to the brand
- Responsible for technical training
Qualifications & Skills
- Accounting qualification
- IFRS 16 knowledge and experience
- Technical accounting skills
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search