A leading global health care organisation are seeking a People and Culture Officer to join them, based in central London. This is an incredible opportunity for an HR Advisor or similar with a few years' experience to really make their mark on a role and make an impact on the business as a whole. Close liaison with the Managing Director and Finance Director, this role will be the only HR professional in the business, so although a solid hand over will be given, it certainly is a role for someone who has confidence in their own ability and is not afraid to make mistakes. As long as the individual has resilience and ambition, their impact on the company will not go unnoticed, and there is scope to get international exposure too.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- To support all UK business units in all HR matters and full employee life cycle
- Creation of HR Policies
- Support the recruitment of new starters and TUPE of new contract staff.
- Update HR policies and train managers in changes to employment law.
- To support Managers to comply with all of the companies health and safety policies and procedures and to assist in the necessary corrective action when areas of non-compliance are encountered.
- Promoting HR policy awareness.
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation.
- To support senior managers in administration matters of the business under own initiative and with minimal guidance.
- To become an ambassador of the brand
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A real self-starter attitude and be self-motivated
- A few years HR experience
- The ambition to progress within HR
- The ability to grasp the nature of a business quickly and run with policies and procedures independently
- CIPD Level 7 qualification
The role is hybrid so a mixture of home and office working. Travel may also be needed in the future. There is a salary of £40,000 per annum plus benefits. Interviews will be taking place on the 29-30th July so please apply now to avoid disappointment.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted