A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and resilient Rugby based Temporary HR BP/ HR Advisor to work within a Community Rehabilitation Service as part of the UK's National Probation Service. This is full-time opportunity to start as soon as possible, on a temporary basis until September 2021 with view for extension, paying an equivalent salary of £32,000 - £40,000 per annum.
Ideally, we are looking for a person with strong Employee Relations experience (disciplinaries, grievances, investigations etc).
As a trusted partner to the senior operational leaders, the HRBP will advise on all People related activities, providing professional HR guidance and support which will focus on engagement, employee relations, culture and values.
- Create and implement an annual People Plan that supports the delivery of organisational goals and our wider People Strategy.
- Lead on all generalist operational HR and case management activity for my client
- Use of HR MI data to support decision-making that delivers a commercial, value added HR service in a fast-moving environment.
- Continually increase people managers' capability focusing on good HR practice and fulfilment of HR processes, including the annual talent and performance management cycle.
- Carry out any other duties as deemed appropriate to the role as requested by the Head of HR.
- Extensive experience in a HR role
- Demonstrable statutory employment law knowledge
- Proven experience operating at a mid/senior generalist level
- Experience of contributing to business success through a partnership approach
- High levels of business acumen and commercial thinking
This is a fantastic opportunity for a resilient and level-headed HR professional looking to start work immediately.
We anticipate this this role will grow along with their business, and with ambitious plans for the future this opportunity offers fantastic career development and future prospects.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search