Property Administrator Winchester £20k
This is a superb and exciting opportunity to work in a small company with large ambition. We are very glad to be supporting our client based in Winchester to find a Property Administrator. It's a role with lots of scope for progression and development. They are a very friendly fun team, so the right person is important. A successful candidate will be working mostly from a small office on the outside of Winchester, with (on average) once a week visiting the properties they manage in London.
- Regular Site visits to all the properties (London)
- Manage contractors and maintain good relationships
- Utility management
- Financial administration, invoicing, and payment reconciliation
- Maintaining and updating records
- Communicating with tenants and clients both in writing and over the phone
- Flexibility and adaptability
- A team player
- IT literate with MS Office Outlook, Word & Excel
- Happy to work out of hours if necessary
- Attention to detail and accuracy is paramount
- Marketing experience would be beneficial but not essential
- A good sense of humour
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Holidays: 22 days plus bank holidays
- Hours: 9-5.30pm - 1 hour for lunch
- Based - Home office (with dogs!)
- Spend time in London (travel to/from London paid)
This role would suit a new Graduate or equivalent and someone who would love to enter the property arena. Due to the location of the office having your own transport is preferable.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted