Tate are working with a leading telecommunications organisation who are looking to appoint an experienced Operations Support Coordinator to their growing team in Indian Queens.
Joining the operations team, the successful coordinator will ensure that projects stay on programme by lining up permits and expediting the permit process for all parties for works on behalf of their blue-chip clients. You will be a highly organised dynamic business administrator with excellent communications skills along with advanced use of Microsoft Exel and other Office Applications.
Responsibilities as an Operations Support Coordinator include:
* Administering planned and emergency notices/permits.
* Opening and closing of notices/permits including registering reinstatement details within timescales.
* Liaising with Local Authorities & local staff.
* Coordinating with other 3rd parties
* Monitor notices/permits to ensure there are no overruns.
Skills & Experience required:
* Able to liaise and maintain good relationships with local authorities and 3rd parties.
* Good organisational, time management and communication skills.
* Able to work proactively, accurately and methodically under pressure and to strict deadlines.
* PC literate/good knowledge of Excel & Outlook.
The organisation has been through rapid growth over the past year and they are looking to expand the team to support their new projects. Our client invests highly in training their people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support they want their business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
The role is based in Indian Queens and a Monday to Friday 8.00am- 5.30pm role.
Click apply today or call the office on 01392 432 861 for more info
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted