Our client is a property management company looking for a HR Assistant to support the HR Manager and provide full administration support to the business.
This is a permanent role paying £23-25k per annum based in a Central London location.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Providing general HR admin and advise and support on all aspects of employee lifecycle
- Monitor HR and recruitment inbox
- Input and update HR systems and maintain up to date records of employees
- Assist with recruitment process:
- Managing agency relationships
- Placing adverts and updating recruitment records
- Coordinating all interviews, making sure candidates and interviewers have all relevant information required
- Assist with payroll and benefits
- Admin of leavers process
- General HR & office administration including, without limitation, filing, photocopying, printing and scanning.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant HR experience - at least one year in a HR position - or ideally have/working towards CIPD Level 3
- Experience in dealing with recruitment
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple different channels of communication
- Demonstrable experience and ability to use ICT packages i.e., Microsoft Word and Excel, HR Software.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted