The HR shared services of a global recruitment organisation based in Luton, are looking for an HR Administrator to join them. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who has human resources experience, and is looking for their next step. This is will an extremely busy role and there is a lot to learn; it's a golden opportunity for a junior HR candidate.
Duties within this role will include:
- Being the first point of contact and answering any email/telephone queries received from colleagues
- Processing letters for changes to employment terms and conditions
- Producing and sending contracts of employment
- Dealing with Maternity/Paternity Leave, Flexible Working Requests and providing advice on Probations and AWOLs
- To act as the point of contact and escalation point to the provider for HR System queries
- Quick response and escalation for any HR system errors
- Accurate and prompt data management on HR database
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience of working within an HR administration role
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Practical mindset when it comes to prioritising workload
Personal attributes will include:
- A confident, enthusiastic and personable team player
- Collaborative and driven to promote change in improving efficiencies of the team
- Capable of working on own projects and taking responsibility for workload
- Adaptable under pressure of competing or changing priorities.
Please only apply if Luton is a town within your local vicinity.
A salary of £22,000 is on offer plus great benefits, including your birthday off.
Interviews will commence ASAP.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted