Supply Chain Analyst
- Immediate Start
- Initial 12 week temporary role, however there is a possibility of extension
- Monday - Friday 08.00-16.00
I am looking for an enthusiastic person to join a local NHS Trust in a new, exciting role as a Supply Chain Assistant!
- Providing internal supply chain services e.g. receipts, distribution for materials management using computerised receipts, storage and/or bar coded data capture systems. Managing the stock inventory held in the Omnicell cabinets.
- Unpacking and checking delivered items against delivery/order information, taking corrective action, maintaining audit records.
- May hold and store ward/department stock records and replenish products in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Liaising with internal personnel and external suppliers on supplies/stock management/rationalisation/delivery, related issues.
If have experience within a similar role, or are passionate to work within supply chain then APPLY HERE NOW or call Leah on 01189 586 040 to discuss further
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted