Nottingham city centre
£20,000 + superb benefits
We are working with a leading organisation in their field. A highly respected international company who are looking to take on a Corporate Receptionist with previous experience within facilities.
The duties will include:
- The operation of the integrated resources system that controls room bookings, car parking, visitor badges, catering requirements and general meeting room set up.
- Answering a screen based switchboard system.
- As the role can be 'customer' facing, presentation and having a professional manner is of prime importance and thus the job holder must adhere to the dress code at all times, and a uniform will be provided.
- The provision and control of security access passes in conjunction with the external security provider.
- The issuing of rail tickets, handling travel queries and assisting with troubleshooting of this service.
- Meeting and greeting clients to ensure their needs are exceeded in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensuring the client area, meeting rooms and the whole of the client hospitality suite areas are kept to the highest standards at all times.
- Liaise with our external caterers to ensure refreshments are provided when and where necessary and to the highest standard.
- Ensure a high standard of Corporate dress and personal appearance is maintained at all times.
- Supporting the team leader to control and monitor all stationery supplies inclusive of purchasing, storage and delivery.
- Setting up of meeting rooms as per the booking information, to ensure the layout and functionality and the AV equipment is as requested.
- Checking of all client meeting rooms on a regular basis to ensure they are maintained to a high standard.
- Carrying out all post room duties inclusive of sorting and delivering of internal mail throughout the building.
- Checking of all areas of the building on a regular basis to ensure they are maintained to a high standard.
- It will be necessary to carry out the archivist function to ensure items are recorded, retrieved and disposed of in accordance with correct procedures, in the absence of the archivist.
- Provide support with office moves when required. This may involve some weekend work, however plenty of warning will be provided if weekend work is to be carried out.
- The jobholder may be asked to carry out minor repairs, and office moves etc within their limit of expertise. It is therefore essential that a 'team' spirited environment is maintained for delivery of this service
- Ensure high levels of customer care to both internal customers and external clients and visitors, this includes quality of the workspace along with good standards of housekeeping throughout the building and associated areas.
- The jobholder may from time to time be required to carry out any additional services oriented functions associated with the delivery of quality facilities services to the company and its clients.
The ideal candidate:
- Would have previous either host or receptionist/facilities experience
- Immaculately presented and able to liaise with clients at all levels
- Professional and able to go above and beyond liaising with corporate clients
- Must be able to work within a corporate team
- Experience using Microsoft Office
This is a full-time permanent role for which you must possess existing experience within a corporate hospitality or facilities capacity. You must also possess the flexibility to work between the hours of 8:30am-6.00pm on a shift basis in line with business needs.
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted