Real Time Analyst - 12 month FTC - up to £30,000 - part remote.
We currently have a 12-month Maternity cover contract to join our client as a Real Time Analyst.
Working within the Customer Experience Centre, this role is all about supporting the Resource Planning Manager, Head of Customer Experience Centre and the department and will play a key role in enabling the department to operate effectively and efficiently.
Your primary focus will be to provide a wide range of operational support/ service delivery across the organisation. You will be responsible for overseeing the provision of workforce practices and strategies to achieve operational efficiencies and effective Real-time planning.
This is a role supporting both the delivery of the business strategy and working operationally often in a deadline driven environment, also contributing to projects and initiatives from time to time, including cross-functional work. You must be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of resource planning and performance analysis.
As Real Time Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating appropriate staffing allocation to meet in-day demand across all channels, identifying and proactively addressing key gaps in resource to enable achievement of SLA's, abandonment rates and resource plan
- Proactively analyse and review intraday performance, highlighting reasons for under / over performance and taking actions to improve performance through engaging with key stakeholders
- Adjust intraday forecasts derived from understood business drivers to determine required staffing levels by projecting contact volumes, duration, and required staffing levels using current trends and historical data
- Refine short term forecasting models with accurate demand volumes, profiles, assumptions and staffing. Reforecasting and highlighting gaps in resource with key actions to be taken, providing "what if" scenario modelling when required
- Monitor CMS / WFM systems in real time verifying productivity and adherence to schedules, feeding back any inefficiencies to the Leadership Team
- To proactively monitor and adjust inday plans to project demand, communicating with the Resource Planning Manager and Senior Leadership team on any changes required
- Understand and report on volume demand drivers, working closely with the operational team to understand reasons for customer demand
- Utilise available resource to support other areas of the business
- Maximising available time through offering out additional coaching, training time to Team Managers
- Responsible for providing regular intraday and summary reports to management on performance
- Analysis of shrinkage (off-phone/out of office time) versus forecast, to inform future planning decisions and ensure resource is fully optimised
- Monitor call distribution, IVR's and call flows to ensure the appropriate call types are being routed to the correct agent's skill sets
- Managing and updating work force management system in real time.
- Support the integration and implementation of new call centre technologies.
So, what are we looking for?
- Excellent knowledge of call centre operations and management, including all related calculations and KPIs
- Intermediate knowledge of various forecasting / scheduling software. Experience in Verint SaaS and Avaya ACCS an advantage.
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate data/forecasts to all levels of employees in an easy to understand format.
- Results driven, with an ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong decision making and problem-solving capability
- Experience working in an inbound, multi-channel call centre environment
- Excellent knowledge and use of Excel spreadsheets an advantage
- Generous bonus dependent on overall company performance
- Up to 10% pension contributions - based on employee contribution of 5%
- Access to "Love2Save", our colleague discount platform
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted