Tate Recruitment is seeking a Corporate Communications Officer, paying £15 per hour, on a 6 month temporary contact. The role will be joining an extensive marketing department of a very well-known scientific/ sustainable technology business and will be working fully remote for the 6 months, so the candidate can be situated anywhere in the UK.
The role will involve the internal and external communications of the business through the company's news feed, curating and creating a daily news service that covers the companies scientific and technical interests.
Duties will include the following:
- Curating the alerts and newsfeed, publishing relevant stories to through the Yammer Network
- Communicating with colleagues to ensure news feeds accurately follow company interests
- Maintaining and editing sources of information e.g. search alerts, RSS feeds, newsletters as
- required to ensure the newsfeed stays relevant
- Contributing to development of automation tools to streamline internal processes and increase
- Any other ad-hoc duties to support the comms team
The ideal candidate will come from a comms background and have experience using Yammer to publish company wide communications. Coming from a scientific or technical background would be advantageous, but not essential. The ability to use online resources to create engaging and imaginative content for company and external publishing.
If you come from a communications background and looking to join an international organisation then please do apply directly to the advert!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted