Tate Recruitment is seeking a highly experience HR Resourcing Business Partner, paying up to £40k plus two organisation wide bonuses, to join an organisation based in the Leamington Spa area that has been set-up in reaction to the covid pandemic.
The role will be for just over a years contract with the possibility for further contact extensions down the line.
The role will involve providing dedicated recruitment support to recruiting managers, working closely with stakeholders and the wider People team to deliver resourcing solutions that meet the needs of the organisation. The role-holder will be proactive in understanding the business strategy, finances/budgets and to deliver tailored recruitment initiatives and campaigns to satisfy the capability requirements of the organisation and ensure a great candidate experience.
Duties will include the following:
- Work closely with hiring managers to ensure the organisation's recruitment needs are addressed to the highest standard and to budget, whilst ensuring the most appropriate attraction and selection solutions are executed
- Create and maintain effective stakeholder relationships across the company
Planning and campaign management
- Work with Managed Service Provider to tailor recruitment advertising; design innovative recruitment attraction campaigns and selection methods (eg assessment centres) and ensure value for money spend
- Refine and ensure high quality role profiles reflect the job requirements, are consistent with workforce plan needs and the organisation design and are meaningful to the candidates
- Present first-filtered/long list candidate profiles to hiring managers
- Conduct pre-screening interviews and attend panel interviewing as required
- Administer or organise psychometric testing as required, ensuring analysis and summary results are provided for hiring managers
- Use well-developed influencing and feedback skills to negotiate packages and appointments with candidates
- Ensure all candidates are appropriately managed through applicant tracking
- Use regular research to understand job markets and candidates to fill vacancies quickly and successfully with quality candidates
The client will ideally be looking for an experienced Resourcer who has managed volume recruitment, specialised recruitment as well as executive hires. You will have excellent stakeholder management and the ability to work with line managers to direct and train on recruitment best practices, interview techniques and candidate experience. You will have excellent knowledge of the candidate market, experience creating detailed recruitment plans as well as pipeline great candidates. You will think out of the box when it comes to candidate attraction, helping to create campaigns through various channels to get the best hires for the organisation.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted