A fantastic opportunity has recently become available for an experienced HR generalist to join a tight-knit community dedicated to ensuring all their employees are supported and catered for.
To be successful in this role, you will have solid HR generalist experience as well up to date, detailed knowledge of UK employment law and codes of practice...
Some excellent benefits and a friendly working environment with a real sense of community on offer!
Job Title: HR Officer
Hourly rate: £14 - £16 D.O.E
Location: Hertford Contract: Temporary to Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 4.30pm
The role includes, but not limited to:
- Supporting the implementation of the HR strategy in line with objectives and development plans
- Assisting with filling vacant posts
- Maintaining recruitment and vetting procedures
- Supporting the HR Manager to ensure HR policies are up to date and effective
- Ensuring compliance with HR legislation and guidance
- Issuing employment related documents including job offers, contracts etc.
- Maintaining HR data and supporting the development of use of technology within the department
- Supporting with collation of information for monthly payroll
- Coordinating and overseeing end to end recruitment and onboarding processes
- Organising staff inductions & managing probationary periods
- Advising and supporting all line manager employment matters
- Supporting with disciplinary and grievance processes
- Advising on employment relation issues
- Promoting learning and development for all staff
- Maintaining good knowledge of any changes in employment legislation and industry specific compliance regulation through attending seminars, networking events and more
- Varied, HR generalist experience
- Experience within the education sector would be highly advantageous
- Demonstrable experience within a HR advisory role
- HR projects experience
- A relevant HR qualification or equiv. e.g. CIPD
- Knowledge of current UK employment law and codes of practice
- Experience of driving change
- Excellent communication skills
- Great eye for detail
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free lunches
- Gym and swimming amenities
- Free parking
- Company pension scheme
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted