Customer Service Adviser £19k to £20k, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Our client, a reputable and well-established entity of financial experts are currently on the expansion of their buoyant and ever helpful customer service team.
With an annual salary of £19k - £20k full training will be provided to successful applicants - who are either experienced within customer service in an office based/call centre environment or from a front of house/hospitality or retail.
In addition to your annual salary of £19k - £20k there is also a company bonus of 8% - dependant on company performance as a thank you for your hard work!
Progression opportunities are outstanding, and should you wish to progress there are many a training and upskilling programme that you can consider - however should your wishes be to provide excellent levels of customer service and do a good job 9 - 5 within a company that offers stability (they've been around since the start of 1900!) and work life balance - you can have that too!
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Liaising with clients over the phone, via email
- Diligent and accurate attention to detail in written correspondence
- Maintenance of records using an in-house data base
Skills and experience:-
- A demonstrable interest in Financial services
- A proactive and personable nature with the ability to think outside the box
- High attention to detail
- Computer literate - Word and Excel
- Able to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Lots of enthusiasm!
- Minimum of 5 A*-C GCSEs (including English and Maths - essential
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted