We are looking for a methodical and self-motivated Administrator who can support with an HR Administration project on a temporary basis. You will be available immediately and be happy to work with limited supervision in this office-based role. You will be supporting a small team with effective HR and Administration support. Strong administrative skills are required, although you do not need to come from an HR background. High concentration and a keen eye for detail is key.
- HR admin support for recruitment and onboarding
- Project work - scanning contracts and offer letters
- Payroll processing - data input; work with payroll administrator
- Ad-hoc day to day admin support for the office
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Robust IT skills
- Proven admin experience
- Strong organisations and planning skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team
- M-F 9am-5pm
- Free parking on site
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted