Are you looking for a role that will utilize your excellent customer service and account management skills? Do you like actually speaking to your clients and meeting people face to face? Then I have an amazing role for you!
An opportunity has arisen for a Client Services Partner to join our established and very well-respected client, on a 6-month fixed term contract. Working in a collaborative team, duties will include:
- Serve as primary point of contact for clients as it relates to client onboarding and maximizing the components of their sponsorship package whether virtual or live conference (logo, booth, registration, product literatures, promotional banners)
- Understand the exhibit products and act as trusted advisor during the course of an event cycle to assure best use of each purchased product offering
- Collaborate effectively with the wider conference business: operations, content, program management and marketing teams to enable the success of clients
- Partner with the Event Sales Organization to drive satisfaction, account retention and growth
- Cultivate and expand existing business relationships through frequent pro-active client interactions to understand client's business, industry and mission critical priorities
- Drive high client call activity to ensure timely on-boarding and pro-active service delivery pre-event, onsite and post-event
- Evaluate and track the client experience at every conference allowing for improved processes and actions
- Provide evidence of value received as confirmed by the client to be utilized in driving the renewal
- Join Event Sales Account Executive on client calls and meetings as needed to support sales or secure a renewal
- Passionate about service delivery and driven by client success
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to receive, interpret and react to client requests in a customer focused manner and high degree of professionalism
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentation skills and persuading others
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines, prioritize and work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite and G-suite
- Willingness to travel and offer onsite event support to clients (3-6 events a year)
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted