Full time, 37 hours per week
12 months FTC
£11.53 per hour
Tate are working with a very well respected and long serving client who are an energy company looking to recruit a Metering Advisor, based in Reading.
Due to the Covid19 pandemic, this role is currently remote. However, candidates should still be local to Perth, as initial training may be office based. There are also plans for the role to return to the office once lockdown restrictions are lifted.
Key Duties and Accountabilities:
- Speaking with business customers regarding meter readings and noting the information
- Investigating metre readings dials and resolving the issue
- Resolving issues and queries of customer readings
- Inputting and updating data and entering the information to spreadsheets
- Taking confidential customer details
- Outbound and inbound calls to discuss above and proceed with duties
The Ideal Candidate:The successful candidate must have and be capable of...
- Have a confident telephone manner and polite attitude
- Excellent Attention to Detail and Communication skills
- Strong accuracy and punctuation
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Excel
- A positive and can-do attitude towards the role itself and it's responsibilities
- Manage own workload
- Be able to work on own initiative and proceed with tasks efficiently
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today. We look forward to reviewing your application soon.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted