Property Administrator Winchester £20,000 some flexibility
We are looking for an Administrator to join a successful property company on the outskirts of Winchester. You will join a buy and supportive team within the Health and Safety Department. This is a new role to the business so a great time to join and make the role your own.
This could be your first or second office role and an opportunity to grow and develop with the business. You will support the team and other teams within.
- Confidently communicate with suppliers and internal teams
- Setting up and maintaining compliance processes
- Learning or have knowledge of Safety and standards regulations
- General Administration
- Answering and referring enquiries
- Ideally you will already have Administration skills and a level of Customer Services experience
- Be confident with MS Office and databases
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Efficient with time management
- Be adaptable and flexible with prioritising when business needs to change
- You will enjoy working in a busy team and always be looking for ways to improve processes
- You will have a sense of fun supported by a strong work ethic and desire to do well.
Due to the location of this opportunity, you will need to have your own transport ideally. This is an office-based role, and the standard hours would be 9-5.30 Monday to Friday. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. There will also be a company bonus scheme.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted