We're currently seeking a Milton Keynes -based HR BP - Recruitment to work within a high output diagnostics laboratory environment. This is a fulltime opportunity to start as soon as possible, FTC until March 2022, paying £40,000 - £43,000 pro rata.
You will be accountable for delivering an efficient and effective recruitment solution across multiple streams in line with company policy, process and best practice.
You will also identify, lead and manage resourcing activities to ensure appropriately qualified and skilled staff are recruited in a timely manner.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing expert advice and recommendations to Hiring Managers
- Deliver end to end recruitment campaigns
- Delivering and supporting the full recruitment life cycle
- Support resourcing decisions to ensure recruitment and retaining of the best talent
- Reduce agency cost through effective recruitment and selection
- Advertise roles internally and externally
- Implement and manage and the online Application Tracking System for all vacancies
- Deal with recruitment related finance/budget matters as and when required
- Produce and monitor recruitment metrics.
- Implement new resourcing methods to improve the talent pool
- Liaise with department heads to forecast future recruitment needs
- Be responsible for the final sign off for each relevant hire
- Carry out screening calls and support the design of the formal interview process
- Develop and execute employee engagement strategy that is aligned to the organisation
- Promote the employer brand and engagement process
- Analyse and communicate the results surveys and feedback
- Experience of partnering with line managers to carry out the strategic and operational recruitment goals
- Extensive experience in a recruitment role with the ability to deliver complex and high-volume recruitment
- Experience of managing all aspects of the recruitment life cycle
- Full understanding of best practice for managing employee engagement
- Experience of using an applicant tracking system and good excel/ analytic skills
This represents a once in a lifetime opportunity to go above and beyond to support public health, while also extending your already accomplished technical skills and positioning your career for further success and growth.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search