Marketing and Communications Manager - Part time - Remote
Our client is a boutique law firm based in the City of London. They're looking for a Marketing and Communications Manager to join them on a permanent basis. You will work closely with the lawyers to develop and implement the marketing strategy.
This is a part time role paying £27,000 - £33,000 (depending on experience) based on a 3 day week.
The role is remote with the expectation of visiting the office in the City a couple of times a month.
As Marketing and Communications Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing pitch/BID materials
- Planning, preparing and hosting client events and seminars
- Organising speaking opportunities for the lawyers
- Reviewing and analysing budgets
- Devise, implement and monitor external communications campaigns and raise the profile of the firm in the national (broadcast and online), trade and legal media.
- Work closely with lawyers to develop and nurture close relationships with reporters.
- Read the daily newspapers, online resources and social media platforms to identify comment opportunities for the lawyers.
- Identify opportunities for the lawyers to comment in the press.
- Pitch comment and story ideas to journalists based on briefings from the lawyers.
- Cultivate existing and new relationships with target media
- Organise media related meetings
- Build and maintain accurate target media lists
We're looking for someone with experience working in marketing/communications for a professional services organisation, ideally a law firm. You must have excellent communication and relationship skills and be able to work independently.
We would be particularly interested in talking to candidates with excellent relationships with the press (trade and national).
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted