A dedicated and creative individual is required to join a highly respected Not for Profit organisation based in Stevenage. As a Content Marketing Assistant, you will play a key role within the businesses Marketing and Events team. You will work very closely with the businesses content marketing manager. You will plan and deliver the organisations digital marketing campaigns through social media and email marketing.
As a Content Marketing Assistant, you will ultimately be responsible for:
- The creation and delivery of weekly campaigns across email and social media channels including creating, editing , scheduling and optimising content and the day to day management of the businesses social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Creating and maintaining a social media and email content/campaign plan and calender
- Managing the day to day development and distribution of email campaigns via Mailchimp and Campus
- Providing live social media reporting from the organisation key events
- Supporting the organisations internal teams on how to manage and develop their social media channels, blogs and video content
- Monitoring and measuring ROI delivered via social media and email marketing activity via the relevant analytical tools
- Creating graphic design briefs and producing content for social media and email campaigns
The ideal Content Marketing Assistant candidate will need:
- A proven track record of success in a similar role
- Experience of using and managing Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube/ Vimeo etc
- Experience of using Social Sprout and Mailchimp (or similar software)
- Proven experience of driving social media engagement in a commercial environment
- Good knowledge of digital marketing
- Able to use Adobe Creative Suite for image editing
- A good understanding of data with an ability to analyse and report on marketing, website, SEO, Keywords and analytical data
- Excellent content writing skills
Working Monday to Friday, the offices are within walking distance of Stevenage train station. The right candidate can expect to receive a salary up to £22,000 plus a great benefits package.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search