Research Associate Winchester Salary range starts at £25k upwards DOE
Will are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Research Associate to join this consultancy. You will become an integral part of the team and the scope for development for this person is there.
You will be supporting the Senior Associates to deliver the best talent worldwide to their clients.
- Thorough research, geographical and organisational mapping and talent identification
- Engaging with candidates to carry out analysis and assessment of their suitability for a Leadership function
- Bench-marking and shortlisting
- Understanding client briefs and translating into job profiles and objectives
- General support to team
- You will be a self-starter who loves to support and value within a team
- Excellent communicator who is engaging and credible
- You will have an efficient and adaptable mindset, and someone who finds solutions
- Ideally you will have some Recruitment of Resourcing experience
- Someone with exceptional analytical skills ad attention to detail
- A graduate looking to get into Recruitment/Search will be considered
- You will be able to manage and juggle multiple projects and remain focused and calm
- A bonus would be if you speak any additional languages
- Graduate or equivalent is desirable for this role
- Target driven role without the sales
This is an office-based role based in Winchester. An excellent opportunity to learn and develop with the team/business. There may in the future be some International travel with this role. The hours are 8.30 until 5.30pm Monday to Friday. There is also a bonus scheme and other benefits to support this opportunity.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted