Office Manager- Southampton - £27,000 - 12 month fixed term contract - Full time hours - Office based
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Manager who is looking for a new challenging role that can offer huge variety. You will be providing PA, Office Management and Facilities support to a number of senior executives within this highly prestigious business, therefore you must have exceptional organisational skills and the ability to adapt. In this role you will be expected to keep multiple plates spinning, in an ever changing environment so you must thrive working under pressure.
- Support site management team including diary management, minute taking, preparation of reports, PowerPoint presentations, briefing papers, expenses, booking of meeting rooms and arrangement of all travel.
- Carry out a broad range of administrative duties to include processing invoices, raising Purchase Orders, electronic and paper filing.
- Review and prioritise all incoming emails, telephone calls and wide variety of internal and external enquiries and handling them when appropriate.
- Being first point of contact for the team regarding any IT issues and reporting to the relevant department.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority and managing the hospitality for visitors.
- Management of annual leave across the Management Team, ensuring this is accurately logged.
- Be an active member of the Events Committee and Wellbeing Group -budget and spend, process expenses and liaise with HR to put together wellbeing awareness days and social events.
- Carry out and record weekly Fire Alarm test
- Be first point of contract for all queries regarding general office maintenance.
- Monitoring and maintaining PPE levels within the office and source specialist PPE where applicable
- Maintain the accident book and provide new starters with Health and Safety overview.
- Be an active member of the Health and Safety committee and liaise with other stakeholders within the business to ensure we apply a consistent approach with regards to Health and Safety.
Keys skills and experience
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy with strong planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills with professional telephone manner and the ability to be confident, assertive and adaptive
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Power Point, Publishing, Outlook and Excel).
- Good networking skills and relationship builder both internally and externally
- Flexible and approachable with a positive and collaborative approach to problem solving
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted