Tate are looking for talented Customer Service Advisor's to work for a leading retailer based in Watford.
Are you passionate about Customer Service?
Would you like a vibrant, fun working environment?
Want to join an International Business with exciting career opportunities? This opportunity can give you all the above and more... You will be joining them as a temporary colleague in the first instance with the potential for extension after 3 months.
The start for these positions is the 9th of August and you must be available to interview from the 20th of July.
You will enjoy an hourly rate of £9.74 and accrue holiday as you temp, along with access to other benefits, after 3 months your rate will increase to £10.64!
Your day-to-day role will include:
- Answering inbound telephone calls from customers, dealing with queries and resolving issues.
- Liaising with the store network and other internal departments to ensure swift resolution of customer enquiries.
- Managing a busy email inbox and ensure you are replying to customer queries.
- Making outbound calls as required to help resolve customer issues.
- Ability to demonstrate that you are passionate about delivering a high level of service through written and oral communication.
- Excellent Customer Service skills, ideally on the telephone in a query-based environment
- A flexible approach to your workload.
- The desire to be successful and deliver outstanding quality in all you do.
The Contact Centre opening hours are Monday to Sunday between 8.00am and 7.00pm. You will work a flexible shift pattern working a total of 37.5 hours per week. The role is predominately to cover weekends. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted