Brighton & Hove City Council
£10.41 per hour
5 months Temp - likely to extend
Brighton & Hove City Council are looking for a Pensions Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis. This is a fantastic opportunity within a brilliant organisation. Ideally they are looking for someone with previous experience in dealing with pensions. If you read the below information and are interested please apply now!
To check data held on our payroll system against pension records held by the Pension Scheme Administrator and to carry out any necessary action to correct and bring pension records up to date.
The work will involve liaising with either Teachers Pensions or the East Sussex Local Government Pension Scheme Administrators.
- To identify differences in data between both systems using Excel tools
- To investigate any differences
- To correct pension records either by updating the payroll record or informing the pension scheme administrator of changes to be made
- To complete final salary and care scheme pension calculations as needed
- Experience of interrogating large amounts of data
- Confidence in understanding and of applying formulae within excel spreadsheets
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to use their own initiative and proactively solve problems
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage their own workload with minimal supervision
- Experience of liaising with pension scheme administrators is preferable
- Experience of navigating and interrogating large software packages
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted