If you have Human Resources and Business Partner Management experience and you're seeking a new job in Royal Leamington Spa, Tate wants to hear from you. We are looking for an HR Manager Business Engagement to join the NHS Test and Trace team, and the role comes with an hourly rate of £20.51.
As a flexible HR professional, you will contribute to the development of the HR/People plan and share deputising for some aspects of the SHRM's role in their absence.
In your first weeks in this Human Resources management role, you can expect to:
- Support and guide line managers to navigate the various people processes and standards applied throughout the laboratory
- Attend lab ops and relevant management meetings to support and drive forward people solutions to operational lab issues
- Work with HR Ops to provide relevant people management information and insights
- Ensure the provision of expert employee relations advice on individual cases
- You will also act as an advisor and coach to more junior team members.
To apply for this HR Business Engagement role, you must be CIPD qualified, with experience managing, challenging, and influencing stakeholders on HR/people matters.
You will also require the following:
- Experience in at least one area of HR specialism (eg, organisational change, TUPE, equality/inclusion)
- Experience working on and driving key HR projects
- Experience providing commercial, risk-based advice to senior staff on employment relations matters
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary and benefits package.
To apply for this HR Manager Business Engagement job in Royal Leamington Spa, contact Tate today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search