Do you have human resources or recruitment consultant experience, and are you seeking a new job in Warwickshire? Tate is looking for an HR Coordinator in Royal Leamington Spa to work on the NHS Test and Trace programme, and the role comes with an attractive salary.
As HR administrator, you will coordinate the administration and logistics of all HR activity, acting as the first point of contact for staff, triaging queries, and providing quality advice on possible solutions.
In your first week in this HR advisor role, you can expect to:
- Provide timely and accurate maintenance of all HR systems, records, and databases
- Monitor staff attendance matters and prepare absence reports
- Support the coordination of staff inductions, actively seeking to improve the experience for new starters
- Provide HR advice that supports the effective management of staff matters across the laboratory
You will also become an expert in company policies, supplying front line advice to employees and guidance for line managers.
To apply for this HR admin role, you will need working knowledge of HR employment practice, including basic employment law and HR best practice.
You will also require the following:
- Experience in HR administration processes, including on boarding, recruitment, and learning and development
- Excellent customer service skills - recognising the importance of achieving a positive customer experience
- Previous experience of working in a factory or warehouse facility (desirable)
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a great salary and benefits package.
If this HR Coordinator job in Royal Leamington Spa interests you, contact Tate today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted