Property Manager Winchester £22/£25k DOE
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Property Manager to be able to join a busy and challenging department and really grow within the team. Some of the duties will include the following but the real keys would be experience working within the Property arena and someone having a real passion and drive to work within this sector.
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Arrange AGMs and Director meetings, monitor attendee numbers
- Take minutes from AGM meetings
- Source and book suitable locations for AGM meetings
- Ensure Risk Assessments are undertaken on properties and monitor reports to rectify any required works
- Develop new business leads to maximise clients for the company
- Monitoring payments made by leaseholders and instructing solicitors to recover funds if necessary
- Ensuring payments of invoices are made on time
- Successfully manage the day-to-day tasks of administration
- Maintaining a high level of customer service through telephone calls and written e-mails/ letters
- Competent at using computer programme QuickBooks and general Ms packages
- This is an exciting and rewarding role for the right candidate, you will be driven to succeed and be values orientated
- You will be a team player but also able to work autonomously
- You will be an effective and professional communicator
- Have a professional approach to your work, offering an excellent service to clients always
- This role would really suit someone who has block management experience
- Someone who wants to learn and develop within Property Management would be ideal
You will need to have your own transport for this role. The role is office based with some flexibility for a hybrid model of working. The hours are 9- 5.30 Monday to Friday. There is also a company bonus scheme.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted