Part-time HR Administrator required for 4-6 weeks to start immediately
16 - 20 hours per week, ideally working 4 hours per day for 4 or 5 days but would consider 2 full days only
£10 per hour
Location: Furzton Lake offices initially but once trained, you can work from home
- This role will involve coordinating multiple recruitment projects including:
- Responding to candidates via an online recruitment portal
- Assessing CV's for suitability of the role
- Contacting candidates and inviting into interview
- Sending out offer letters
- Keeping the recruitment database up to date therefore must have strong Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must
- Ideally you will have worked in either recruitment or HR previously and have a strong administrative skill
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted