Partner Account Manager
Remote - c£35,000 plus quarterly bonus & company car after 3 months
We have an exciting opportunity for a confident and ambitious Account Manager to join a leading business within the utilities industry. This role is all about building strong relationships!
You'll manage between 10 and 20 accounts, developing strategic and tactical initiatives to optimise the revenue and profitability of each partner account.
As Partner Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Grow core services by delivering revenue growth in line with the agreed targets
- Implement proactive account management methodologies
- Produce and keep updated strategic account plans for each account identifying areas of opportunity and risk
- Create strategies and tactical plans to optimise opportunities and minimise risks
- Work with all relevant internal departments to ensure a high level of customer service and engagement and generate value within the customer's organisation
- Ensure that appropriate, accurate and timely information for each account is available to all relevant internal departments
- Gather customer, competitor and market insight and identify opportunities and risks
- Attend trade shows, functions and exhibitions to promote energy solutions
- Host and participate in corporate hospitality events
- Organise and attend customer meetings when required
- Document and assist in the resolution of customer complaints, escalating where necessary
- Involvement in the planning and deployment of new services and system enhancements
Skills and experience:
- Extensive account management and account development skills
- Good understanding of the UK Utility sector and in particular of the Broker market
- Consultative sales / account management experience (ideally large service based sales)
- Experience of presenting at C-level
- Commercially minded, a good negotiator and strong influencing skills
- Highly numerate and target/KPI driven
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc)
- Sound commercial and financial awareness
- Good knowledge of process management and improvement activities
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted