Impellam Group England, United Kingdom Remote
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team of 7 at Impellam, the leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider on an initial 6 month FTC.
Location: Remotely based with occasional travel to London or Luton, e.g. monthly team meetings.
Purpose: To work with an exceptionally talented B2C Marketing Manager to support the fulfilment of Medacs brand attraction campaigns and communications, including email, chatbots, SMS.
- To create, build and implement automation programmes, including trigger-based marketing across all MGG brands.
- Create and run email and SMS campaigns to the existing database when needed.
- Maintain automated email and SMS campaign activities within Hubspot.
- Establish email performance benchmarks, summarise key insights, and recommend actions to improve email performance.
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to coordinate promotional messaging across business.
- Ongoing commitment to learn and understand the needs and behaviours of your candidate and jobseeker audiences.
- Support with content management via the website content management system.
- Support on some content marketing activities in support of larger marketing campaigns
- Understand the candidate audiences to improve positioning and targeting of candidate marketing communications.
Formal education in marketing is essential for his role:
- You will therefore be expected to have a degree in Marketing or DMI, IDM or CIM equivalent.
Essential skills and experience
- 2 plus years' marketing experience, this could be as an Intern.
- Can work well autonomously and using own initiative.
- Strong marketing communications capability.
- Used to using marketing performance insights to keep improving efficacy of marketing effort.
- Previous Email marketing experience.
- Experience of using Leadoo or other chatbot facilities desirable.
- Experience of organic as well as paid advertising via social and online channels.
- Able to write fantastic job adverts and effective emails for a range of purposes and audiences.
- Organised and capable of juggling multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Experience of working with designers and copywriters on campaign assets production.
- Strong appreciation for placing candidates at the heart of all marketing activities.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Fast paced and great problem solver.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted