Private PA to UHNWI Salary circa £50k+ Per annum
This is an incredible opportunity to work for an UHNWI based in the UK, USA and the Middle East. You will be looking after the Manor House and estate based in the UK, the role is not a live-in role and there will shortly be an office based in Mole Valley. Reporting to the UHNWI directly you will be a resourceful person who believes that 'nothing is impossible' and will find any way to solve a problem. The role requires coordination with office managers from various global businesses, that being said this is a role that works general office hours with the requirement to be at the end of the phone (if needed).
- Travel arrangements and detailed Itineraries, private and scheduled for whole family.
- Attending business meetings and taking minutes then following up on actions, also make sure that all meetings have Wi-Fi purchased and ready to go.
- Coordination with the UHNWI's businesses and the respective office managers to arrange meetings and check diary entries
- Diary management
- You will need to think of problems and plans in advance and make sure that you are always thinking ahead and sometimes instead of the UHNWI
- Management of extensive car collection and all insurances and tax etc...
- Management of household staff e.g. Gardeners and cleaners etc...
- Keeping on top of utilities and all works / bills
- Collection of dry cleaning
- Keeping food stocks ready for when UHNWI is in the UK
I am looking for someone who has experience working within a household of an UHNWI. Someone with a nothing is too much trouble attitude, who has a sense of urgency and an urgency to get things done.
I need someone able to juggle a large workload and prioritise a high number of small though very important tasks, who won't get flustered and keeps a cool head. I am also looking for someone very discreet and understands a high level of confidentiality.
There is a real opportunity here to come in and make the role your own, put your own systems in place and grow and develop the role.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search