We're recruiting a Banking Administrator on behalf of a well-established and reputable business based in Wellingborough. You'll be joining their busy and fast-paced payments team within the Operations department.
You will work as part of a team dealing with clients on the telephone, processing both domestic and international payment requests, daily reports and reconciliation of accounts.
As Banking Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Telephone based customer service - dealing with queries and delivering quality customer service to clients.
- Processing domestic and international payments.
- Bank reconciliations
- Reviewing unusual activity to prevent fraudulent transactions
- Working closely with other departments to process payments
- Providing support to the helpdesk team during busy periods
- Set up, maintain and cancel direct debits and standing orders
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a career within banking as there are lots of opportunities to progress.
Ideally you will have the following key skills and attributes:
- Strong numeracy and literacy
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with bank reconciliation would be beneficial
- Data entry experience is beneficial
The salary for this role is £20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience plus benefits.
The hours are Monday - Friday between 9.30am - 6pm with an hour for lunch. This role will be part remote.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted