Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service? Do you enjoy a busy and varied role?
We're recruiting a Customer Service Administrator on behalf of a well-established and reputable business based in Wellingborough. You'll be joining their busy and fast-paced operations team and will be the first point of contact for all incoming enquiries via telephone, post and email.
You will provide exemplary standards of customer service and friendly, professional assistance to a variety of clients, in addition to assisting with a varied range of banking and administrative tasks.
As Customer Service Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming calls
- Providing excellent customer service and responding to client queries
- Processing payments and other admin duties such as updating address and other details on the system
- Resetting online banking accounts when clients are locked out
- Setting clients up on online banking
- Building relationships with your colleagues in the wider operations team and other departments
Candidates looking for either full time work or a job share will be considered for this role. It is a great opportunity for someone looking for a career, particularly within banking. There are lots of opportunities to progress and the Help-desk team is a great team to join, as you'll learn lots about the business.
Ideally you will have the following key skills and attributes:
- Strong numeracy and literacy
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Good at building rapport, confident and resilient
- Excellent attention to detail
The salary for this role is £17,000 - £21,000 depending on experience plus benefits.
The hours are Monday - Friday between 8am & 6pm. This role will be part remote. Job share will be considered.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted