Property Portfolio Manager - Southampton - £45,000-£50,000 depending on experience
We are working with a busy Property Agency in Southampton with over 20 year's experience specialising in student accommodation. They are looking for an experienced Property Portfolio Manager to take on the exciting challenge of managing their large portfolio of properties, and managing a small team.
The Property Portfolio Managers Key Responsibilities:
- Leading a small team, coaching and motivating the team to achieve and exceed results
- Recruiting temporary staff at key times of the annual cycle
- Managing a portfolio of 240 properties equivalent to 1200 tenants with the assistance of the team
- Dealing with all day to day enquires by phone, email and in person from the tenants, their parents, and Guarantors. These enquiries can include rent payments, utilities, maintenance issues, and tenant swaps
- Management of the safety spreadsheet and issuing instructions for safety inspections including gas safety checks, NICEIC, fire risk assessments, EPCs, Surveyor inspections, and HMO licencing
- Implementing and undertaking a series of property inspections throughout the tenancy period
- Management of our Deposit Protection Scheme account Management of all tenant swaps, including drawing up new tenancy agreements and respective paperwork, taking deposit payments, conducting room inspections, DPC changes, and returning deposits to the outgoing tenant within a set period.
- Assisting with the rental period and end of tenancy, including establishing a list of renewing properties, and a list of properties available to rent, booking viewings, preparing tenancy agreements and guarantor forms, creating lists of specified works and deposit disputes
- Assisting with moving in the new tenants including sending moving in instructions, updating inventories, key collection, instructing cleaners, carpet cleaning and gardening work, collection of signed inventories, raising maintenance from new tenants.
Hours of work - 9-5pm Monday to Friday
Free parking on site
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted