Senior Account Manager
£40,000 plus bonus
We have an exciting and incredible opportunity to work for a young, fast-growing creative agency in central London. You will be a part of an amazing team who have an entrepreneurial spirit, driven mentality and focused on client success and growth. Your role will be managing and the growth of one of the biggest accounts within the portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Managing the multichannel B2B
- Management and growth of the account
- Increasing account revenue
- Client briefings
- Pitches and presentations
- Negotiation of terms and fees
- Developing a strategic growth account plan
The successful candidate will have;
- Experience in marketing management skills that can be applied to multiple channels (from retail through to digital and social
- Experience in a creative agency or similar industry
- Proven business development and account management experience
- MUST have passion for client engagement and someone who loves becoming best friends with their clients!
- Motivated by financial reward and client success
- Emotional intelligence, commercially aware,
- Possesses gravitas, is charming and has a great sense of humour
- Entrepreneurial spirit
We are seeking an individual who can clearly demonstrate their passion for business development, account management, building strong client relationships and who is self-motivated. This is a chance to grow and own your own business and work with like minded, outgoing and successful people.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted