Group Company Accountant
Our client a company that distributes internationally and prides itself on excellent service are currently looking to recruit a Group Company Accountant. This is a key role within the company and they are looking for someone qualified with relevant experience who is looking to undertake a new challenge.
Role: Group Company Accountant Where: Southampton Salary: c£40-45,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
- Downloading all bank accounts daily and updating cash flow.
- Bi - monthly BACS in all currencies.
- Treasury management.
- Quarterly VAT return.
- Monthly management accounts, Quarterly management accounts and consolidations.
- Quarterly reports with comparisons.
- Balance sheet reconciliation, including intercompany transactions.
- Monthly accruals, prepayments, and depreciation.
- Calculating, reconciling, and posting intercompany transactions.
- Downloading from SAGE excel data sheets and interrogating for vessel consumption, sales in various companies, TB.
- Separating sales per company Sarl for analysis and comparisons
- Preparing/ posting journal entries for any corrections, and month end procedures
- Resetting/Updating FX rates at the end of each month on SAGE 200.
- Preparing year end accounts for UK, BVI with UK accountants and discussing any anomalies.
- Preparing year end accounts for USSS inc with US accountants and discussing any anomalies.
You will need:
- To be ACCA/ACA qualified or QBE.
- Experience working as an accountant in SMEs.
- Strong Knowledge of SAGE, preferably SAGE 200.
- Strong excel skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- All round tax experience.
- To be a team player, and confident overseeing the workload of other members of staff.
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search