HR Coordinator (part-time) Andover (22/25k Pro Rata)
We are looking for a part time HR Coordinator to support the HR Director and supportive team to provide generalist HR support across recruitment and HR Administration for this Global business. The role will be a permanent part time role covering 24 hours a week, ideally working Tuesday to Friday.
- You will support with administration across Recruitment & Selection processes
- Managing the on-boarding and pre-employment processes
- Drafting letters and contracts of employment
- Attending interviews with Line Managers
- Assist with preparation of annual incentive sales plans/ bonus and salary reviews
- Assisting the Hr Administrator during busy periods
- Administering any contractual changes are implemented
- Carrying out face to face and Zoom exit interviews
- Listening to issues raised by staff and managing appropriately
- Maintaining the HR intranet
- Administering the HR database
- CPP qualified at level 3 or working towards or equivalent
- Experience within an HR or Recruitment department
- Pre-screening candidates and interviewing
- Ideally you will have a basic understanding of employment legislation
- Confident communicator who can build credible relationships with colleagues
- Solid experience working within a busy, demanding administrative role
- Advanced MS Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- You will thrive on being busy and love to find solutions
- Able to remain calm under pressure and maintain efficiency
A fantastic role for someone who loves to multitask and see tasks through to completion. There is parking on site. Please note this is a part time role working 24 hours a week.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted