Are you looking for a new job opportunity in Telford?
Tate are working in partnership with ReAssure part of the Phoenix Group, to recruit a talented team of Administrators to work with them at their newly refurbished Telford office.
ReAssure are a UK Life and Pensions Company who are going through an exceptional period of growth, this gives you the perfect opportunity to join them on this journey.
If you're looking to get your foot in the door of the Financial Services sector, then joining ReAssure as an Administrator could be the perfect steppingstone. With great career progression opportunities for roles in many other departments and functions across the organisation, this could be the role for you to get a true feel for the work they do.
Located in the centre of Telford - TF3 4NB, ReAssure are offering full-time permanent opportunities with a competitive benefits package
We are looking for someone with exceptional organisational and problem-solving skills to be our go-to person in the office. If you're someone who gets great satisfaction from resolving issues, streamlining processes, and generally helping our customers to have a better day, then don't hesitate to apply for this role
As an Administrator you will have:
- Flexibility and ability to prioritise tasks and workload to meet deadlines
- A confident, professional phone manner and ability to answer calls with ease
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- A high level of accuracy
- The ability to be both proactive and reactive in a timely and professional manner
- A methodical and organised approach to work
- Strong typing and numeracy skills
- Good data entry and computer-based record-keeping skills
- The ability to quickly learn new computer programmes and systems
- Strong organisational skills
- Good level of numeracy
- Good keyboard skills
Common tasks will include making sure all relevant administrative duties are taken care of so the business can run smoothly and customers receive a first class service. This will usually include:
- Completing forms
- Taking internal phone calls
- Creating reports and organising data
- Sorting through and processing information
- Processing any time-sensitive requests
- Maintaining and updating information held on a data base or manually
- Scheduling and prioritising allocated work on a daily basis
- Learning the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
- Reading, replying to and following up emails
- Articulating and maintaining good working relationships with colleagues and clients
So if you're ready to demonstrate your great organisational and problem-solving skills in a new environment, then apply for the role of Administrator at ReAssure today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted