Are you looking for a new job opportunity in Telford?
Tate are working in partnership with ReAssure part of the Phoenix Group, to recruit a talented team of Customer Service Representatives to work with them at their newly refurbished Telford office.
ReAssure are a UK Life and Pensions Company who are going through an exceptional period of growth, this gives you the perfect opportunity to join them on this journey.
Customer service is at the heart of everything they do, and their staff are at the core of their company values to ensure they deliver this. The newly refurbished Contact Centre offers a bright, professional, and lively environment to work in.
We are looking for people with excellent people skills, listening skills and communication techniques to be the first point of contact for our customers at ReAssure. If you enjoy helping people and get job satisfaction problem solving for them, this is the perfect opportunity for you. Your strong data entry skills and confidence to enter information quickly and accurately, whilst working well as part of our team will invaluable
Located in the centre of Telford - TF3 4NB, ReAssure are offering both full-time/part-time permanent opportunities with career progression.
A Customer Service Advisor, located in the Contact Centre, you will:
- Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries
- Ensure you are providing each and every customer with an enjoyable customer service experience, by providing a high level of customer care and attention at all times
- Complete data entry and processing; you will maintain data entry protocols and carefully record other information throughout your day
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with relevant requirements to the industry you're working in
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information, or resolve enquiries and issues
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the business you're working for by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services you will provide and the values you can add to the business
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be:
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Positive and approachable in your manner
- A good team player
- Able to pick up systems quickly
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes
So, if you've got the skills to shine in the role of Customer Service Advisor at ReAssure in Telford, then we want to hear from you today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted