Customer Account Coordinator
<24k PA - Rising after training
We are looking for a super organised, natural rapport builder to in a team in a business in Hook, Hampshire. This is a customer centric role which involves contacting customers, booking in service and maintenance visits, and answering and dealing with customer queries, invoicing issues etc.
The perfect person for this role will be someone that enjoys looking after client accounts, building strong relationships, and working within a team to a common end goal. As this busy team is responsible for a large percentage of the business' profit, we are looking for someone that enjoys this kind of fast paced environment.
- Building relationships with maintenance team, clients, internal functions etc to get planned visits booked in and attended within an SLA time agreement
- Affiliated web customer service and email comms
- Manage calendar's for engineers and technical team
- Administration of worksheets, health, and safety etc.
- Project work as and when required
- Super Organised
- Experience in all MS software
- A sense of determination and urgency to get the job done
- A good sense of humour!
If this sounds like something you would like to get your teeth stuck into - please apply today!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted