My client an organisation that has been set-up in the Leamington Spa area in response to the Covid-19 pandemic is seeking 2 Training administrators, paying up to £24,000, on a 6 month contract to join their newly created and quickly expanding HR/ People team.
As a Training Administrator you will coordinate the administration and logistics of all learning and wider organisational development activity which will include the following:
- Management of training records and associated assessments
- Strong detailed planning, organisation skills and time management, acting as the first point of contact for the training team
- Provide proactive and accurate administrative support and communication for learning events, making sure the required facilities, equipment and materials are available
- Learn quickly, be proactive, support continuous improvement in identifying, suggesting and implementing changes of the internal systems
- Operate to high behavioural standards, build trusted relationships to ensure this positive reputation is maintained with external training providers
- Coordinate onboarding, communicate with all stakeholders, liaise with HR and Area Managers for new starter details and role requirement
- Co-ordinate eLearning training programmes, assigning modules, and resolving issues with product providers
- Generating reports and any other administrative duties needed
The ideal candidate will come from a HR/ recruitment background and will have specific training experience. You will enjoy being the go-to person for colleagues as well as being the first point of contact for the organisation. You will have supported a team with administrative tasks and will be highly organised. This is very much a start-up environment, so you will have experience putting processes in place or creating new processes. You will have excellent communication skills both written and spoken, as a lot of the correspondence with be via email and on the phone.
If you are a training administrator who is looking for a new opportunity then please do apply directly to the advert!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted