Temporary "In-House" Recruitment Resourcer required to work for a large well-known brand
This is a home-based role
To start as soon as possible on an ongoing basis
£13.84 per hour
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has previously worked in agency recruitment and has a natural flair for Social Media.
Working with a highly experienced Recruitment Manager and one other as part of a busy internal recruitment department. You will be involved in all aspects of recruitment including
- Providing an "outstanding" recruitment service to all stakeholders across the business. These needs could be on a temporary, FTC or permanent basis.
- Communicating with external suppliers e.g. Recruitment agencies
- Writing job adverts and launching on various job boards
- Writing and launching editorial on a variety of Social Media platforms e.g. Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Resourcing/Screening candidates for roles
- Arranging interviews and sending out the relevant email correspondence
- You will continually review the applicant attraction strategy and make sure that it is "fit for purpose" to ensure that maximum fulfilment is achieved
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted