Marketing Analyst - Bedford (part remote), Up to £40,000 plus benefits. 12 Month contract
We're working in partnership with a well-known global brand, market leaders in their industry. They have a caring and collaborative culture.
We're looking for a Marketing Analyst to help enable the business to make data driven decisions through the provision of accurate reporting and actionable insight.
You will be the link between the business and implementation and data teams, ensuring that the new CRM platform captures, and surfaces data needed to provide insight, and manage, analyse, and improve the customer journey.
You'll be working within a team that are responsible for providing insight for the Customer Journey, NPS, Conversion, Retention and Loyalty.
As Marketing Analyst, your key Responsibilities will be:
- Understand and document the alignment and data transfer processes between the CRM and MDM (Master Data Management) application for customer domains.
- Help to design new customer experience reporting based on opportunities provided by the new CRM platform.
- Attend workshops, model process, design sessions and project meetings as the representative of the Insights and Analytics team, ensuring data and insight requirements are captured and documented throughout the transformation.
- Understand the implications of the multiple transition states and capture the impact on data sourcing and availability and communicate to the wider team to help maintain BAU delivery.
- Scope any ad-hoc analysis required to support the CRM implementation and work with the existing data teams to manage prioritisation and delivery.
- Challenge the implementation team to ensure there are clear, unbiased documented process mappings for the customer journey(s) to enable accurate analysis of the customer journey.
- Work closely with the Customer Insights Manger and Head of Customer Experience to design the country specific customer journey(s) following the global design process.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent academics with a Bachelor's or higher degree from a leading university.
- Experience in a business analyst or data analyst role with a customer experience or customer journey element.
- Strong facilitation, influencing and communication skills across different departments and seniority.
- Logical and pragmatic approach to problem solving, thinking about the bigger picture and business outcomes.
- Passionate about the customer.
- Experience of working in large-scale transformation programmes, including CRM implementation.
- Ideally you'll be comfortable with Agile methodologies and tools - e.g. JIRA / Confluence
- Understanding of Salesforce is desirable
- Experience of data analysis techniques using SQL (T-SQL) and visualisation tools like Power BI is desirable
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted