Compliance Administrator - £25k, Kings Langley plus benefits
Working within an established payroll provider-based in Kings Langley.
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Provision of excellent levels of customer service
- Relationship management and client interaction
- Ensuring that compliance with all UK legislation, including but not limited to Anti Money Laundering, Agency Workers Regulations, RTW and GDPR is adhered to
- Auditing of registrations and setting up of new company registrations and ensuring that they are all fully checked and accurately registered
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence
- Offering support to the wider team as required
Skills and experience:-
- Minimum of 1 years in a Compliance Administration focused role
- A proactive and willing to help and hands on nature
- Excellent levels of customer service and relationship management skill
- Intermediate Microsoft office - inc. word and Excel
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted